Anyone can get naloxone. There are many ways to get this lifesaving drug:
- Whatcom County Health and Community Services
- Use the online request form.
- Mail order naloxone from the People’s Harm Reduction Alliance (PHRA)
- People living in Washington State can receive free Naloxone in the mail by placing an order at the PHRA website. This mail-order program is meant for people who can’t easily get naloxone from a local source.
- Pharmacies, most local and chain pharmacies.
- Get more details on pharmacy naloxone from the Washington State Department of Health (PDF).
- East Whatcom Regional Resource Center.
- Supplies are limited, call ahead for availability, at 360-599-3944.
- Washington State Department of Health Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution (OEND) Program
- Organizations that wish to distribute Naloxone to community members can apply for the Washington Department of Health’s Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution program. The program offers free naloxone, overdose response training, and technical assistance to organizations interested in distributing naloxone to people at risk of opioid overdose. Click here to apply.